Tuesday 18 July 2017

10th Life

                        10 th life

Our most vital year so called and of course it is actually I am also studying for my 10th but I scratched out some time from my daily schedule and wrote this thing
     Now I agree that yes we have to grin our brains for this year for sure and there will be some times when you'll feel like why am I doing all this ? Let me clear your droughts the first people say that ' aim very high and you will get atleast something like aim for 95 percent and you will get 85 ' this is not true just aiming doesn't do anything you need a lot of work and obviously you need the capacity to do it
      The most frustrating thing is when you are studying the whole day and then your parents say that you didn't study
       And don't tell your parent that today I will complete 3 chapter  of chemistry .That doesn't happen I real and you sit making a joke out of you
      But after your 10 you get really awesome gadgets probably the latest ones
Coming to an end I say to all that do work hard were ever you are whatever you are doing and of course do vistar my youtube channel rohitshidid just type 10th life by rohit name on Google like shar and subscribe even if you don't like then hahahahahaha just kidding the are just a peice of crap

Good luck
      10 th life by rohit shidid

1 comment: