Tuesday 18 July 2017

Money

                           Money

      You might have come across many proverbs like time is money ,bla bla bla,Ok straight to the point time Is not money it's just a saying .Money is thing that everybody needs and everybody wants but most of them don't get how much the want 
         According to me money is just a peice of paper with a lot of value .(no offence to anybody)The pride that people have when they have a lot of money is  good bet when the get bankcrup that is more awesome no offence to anybody because I still have to be on this world and live and make a lot of money.
              Earning money through legal way is slow so many people earn it the wrong way 
I have no regrets against it the most or the main factor which I am concerned of is the crime factor 
               Ok I know the above para was a waste of your time I just wrote it to fill the page .The main reason why I don't write essay kind of things is that it's a kind boring and for people like me reading full essay is an operation .I need a lot of concentration to read a whole essay of some silly topic irrevent to my ideas 
           Coming back to topic money eating money is not easy ,spending it is easy (typical sentence) thinking I have written a lot  I think I will stop 
             (The same para in all my blogs {this is my 2 one ha hahah}). Do visit my youtube channel rohitshidid just type this rohitshidid in any search engine like share subscribe my videos inspire if you don't like 

Good luck ,earn a lot of money *.Money by rohit shididMoney

No comments:

Post a Comment